1ST SEMESTER ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-2017 ADMISSION EXAM RESULTS
May 6, 2016
SURP announces the Admission Exam Result (1st Batch) listing all passers for the Diploma and M.A. programs for the Second Semester of Academic Year 2016-2017. Please find your name in the attached lists.
May 3, 2016
The UP SURP Training and Extension Services Division (TESD) will conduct its SPECIAL COURSE ON URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING 2016: A BASIC COURSE IN URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING (SCURP 2016: ABC IN URP) on MAY 30 – JUNE 3, 2016 at the Cariño Multipurpose Hall, SURP Bldg, E. Jacinto St., UP Diliman, Quezon City. APPLICATION WILL OFFICIALLY CLOSE ON 4 MAY 2016 (WEDNESDAY), 5PM. Please note that only limited slots are available. The application may close earlier than the deadline depending on the number of registrants accepted. IMPORTANT: Please be informed that there will be NO CONDUCT OF SCURP IN JULY 2016. Application form can be downloaded here. Kindly refer to the poster below for details. Thank you.
UP-SURP HONORS OUTSTANDING ALUMNI
October 14, 2015
The University of the Philippines-School of Urban and Regional Planning (UP-SURP)pays tribute to its outstanding alumni on the occasion of the school’s 50th Anniversary Celebration and General Alumni Homecoming on October 22, 2015. UP-SURP is pleased to award the following outstanding alumni: Golden Alumnus Awardee – Teodoro T. Encarnacion Alumnus of the Decade Awardee 1965-1974 – Apolo C. Jucaban Alumnus of the Decade Awardee 1975-1984 - Ernesto M. Serote Alumnus of the Decade Awardee 1985-1994 - Liza L. Lim Alumnus of the Decade Awardee 1995-2004 - Arnel Paciano D. Casanova Alumnus of the Decade Awardee 2005-2014 - Dennis S. Mas
Period for Nomination of UP-SURP Outstanding Alumni Extended!
October 1, 2015
The Search Committee for Outstanding SURP Alumni announces the extension of the deadline for the nomination of Outstanding SURP Alumni. This extension is made to give more opportunities for more alumni to nominate their fellow SURP Graduates. Nominations will be accepted until 12 Noon, 8 October 2015. All SURP Alumni are encouraged to submit their nominations. Please refer to the attached guidelines and nomination form for more information. Nominations may be sent to Ms. Ivy D. Hilario (Alumni Awards contact person) at email@example.com.
Inviting all alumni for SURP's 50th Anniversary
October 1, 2015
- SCOUT Program Now Open
- PLEX Announcement
- The UP SURP is Now Accepting Applicants for the Graduate Programs
- SCURP produces 39 New EnPs in 2016; 2 Top-notchers
- Sustainable Built Environment 16 Manila Conference
- Public Lecture Series in May
- Public Lecture Series in February
- SCURP Application Form is Uploaded!
- Second Issue of the Journal in Urban and Regional Planning (JURP)
- Mainstreaming Resilience Parameters in Megacities: From Concept to Implementation
- Dr. Asteya Santiago’s Lecture: The Ongoing Professional Transformation of the Filipino Environmental Planner
- UP SURP Honors Outstanding Alumni
- Period for Nomination of UP-SURP Outstanding Alumni Extended
- SCURP: A BASIC COURSE IN URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING SET IN NOVEMBER 2015
- Public Lectures in September
- Usec. Teodoro T. Encarnacion is SURP 2015 Commencement Speaker
- Admission Exam Results 1st Semester AY 2015-2016
- Search for Outstanding U.P. SURP Alumni
- ABC in Urban and Regional Planning, 2015
- SCURP 1st Run Closed / Announcement on next run
- Spatial Planning Students of the Technical University of Dortmund visit SURP
- 50th Anniversary Public Lecture Series
- Public Lecture Series: WHAT ARE THE CURRENT ISSUES IN URBAN RAIL PLANNING IN TOKYO?
- 2ND SEMESTER ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015 ADMISSION EXAM RESULTS
- Founding Day Celebration - UP SURP@49: Reaching for Gold
- UP-SURP celebrating its 49th Anniversary: 22 October 2014
- UP-SURP Faculty Member Recognized as 2014 Most Outstanding Zambosurian for Academe
- Visiting Japanese Professor to lecture on Urban Freight Policy Measures in Tokyo
The SURP's twin Vision in the next decade shall be: SURP will be a globally competitive learning, research and training institution in the fields of urban, rural, and regional planning within an archipelagic and tropical environment comprised of landscapes and seascapes in a developing economy; and SURP will be a center of excellence for learning and research in the development of innovative theories, tools, and sustainable practices in urban, rural, and regional planning adapted to developing countries.
The SURP's Mission for the next three years (2012-2015) shall be to continue and further enhance its contribution to socioeconomic development and nation building: Improving the quality of education in the school and producing highly competent planners. Extending technical assistance to government, non-government organizations (NGOs), peoples' organizations (POs), the private sector, and other academic and research institutions on policy formulation and plan preparation for the development of localities, regions, and the nation. Disseminating new knowledge on urban and regional planning theories, tools, and practices through the School's publications and training programs. Protecting and advocating for the welfare of society -particularly the poor- and promoting social justice and equity in the formulation of development plans and programs.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK