Entrance Examination Result (Second Semester, Academic Year 2018-2019
The University of the Philippines School of Urban and Regional Planning (UP SURP) invites you to the 2018 Public Lecture on the primary empirical evidence of how Filipinos are engaged in disaster preparedness. This presentation will provide an overview of household levels of disaster preparedness across the Philippines.This lecture entitled "An Empirical Assessment of Disaster Preparedness and Resilience in the Philippines" will be held on 18 October 2018, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM at the Carino Multipurpose Hall, SURP Bldg., E. Jacinto St., UP Diliman Campus, Quezon City.
Admission is FREE! Interested participants can register thru the link below on a first-come, first-served basis.
To register, kindly follow this link to the online registration platform: https://goo.gl/forms/p6ZW5YLKd
Please note that once the maximum capacity of the venue is met, the Google Registration Form will close automatically. Everyone is encouraged to register early.
Please see poster for more details. You may also call the Public Lecture Committee at (02) 926-2120 or (02) 981-8500 loc. 4082
the UP-SURP New Building
Annual General Assembly of the UPAA-SURP Chapter on October 22, 2018 5:30pm at the UP School of Urban and Regional Planning, UP Diliman, Quezon City
• ELECTION GUIDELINES For the Election of New Set of Officers CY 2018-2020---->Click Me
• NOMINATION FORM Election for the Board of Trustees 2018-2020 ---->Click Me
We would like to invite you to an upcoming public lecture being organized by the UP School of Urban and Regional Planning. Our speaker is Gabriel Marden B. Atega, CPA, President of Brokenshire College - Davao City. Entitled, “Magellan Expedition: Philippine Section and the First Philippine Holy Week Celebrations”, this will be held on 24 September 2018, 8:30am-12:00nn at the Cariño Hall, 3F SURP Bldg., E. Jacinto St., UP Diliman, Quezon City. Kindly refer to the attached poster for details.
To register, kindly follow this link to the online registration platform: https://goo.gl/forms/
Feel free to share this with your respective network.
Entrance Examination Results (First Semester, Academic Year 2018 - 2019) - BATCH 2
Summer, AY 2016-2017
1st Semester, AY 2017-2018
2nd Semester, AY 2017-2018
Please accomplish the attached forms and email/submit to UP-SURP Office of the Graduate Studies not later than Friday, 8 June 2018. Click to Download
Below is the link to the commencement guide, for your reference and dissemination to all graduating students and faculty. Click to Download
Entrance Examination Results (First Semester, Academic Year 2018 - 2019)
- 2018 Commencement Guide, for your reference and dissemination to all graduating students and faculty.
- International Conference in Urban and Regional Planning Sponsors
- UNU-IAS Water and Urban Initiative Presents Final Research Findings: the Case of Metro Manila, Philippines
- SCOUT Program Now Open
- SCURP produces 39 New EnPs in 2016; 2 Top-notchers
- SCURP Application Form is Uploaded!
- Second Issue of the Journal in Urban and Regional Planning (JURP)
- Mainstreaming Resilience Parameters in Megacities: From Concept to Implementation
- Dr. Asteya Santiago’s Lecture: The Ongoing Professional Transformation of the Filipino Environmental Planner
- UP SURP Honors Outstanding Alumni
- Period for Nomination of UP-SURP Outstanding Alumni Extended
- SCURP: A BASIC COURSE IN URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING SET IN NOVEMBER 2015
- Usec. Teodoro T. Encarnacion is SURP 2015 Commencement Speaker
- Admission Exam Results 1st Semester AY 2015-2016
- Search for Outstanding U.P. SURP Alumni
- ABC in Urban and Regional Planning, 2015
- SCURP 1st Run Closed / Announcement on next run
- Spatial Planning Students of the Technical University of Dortmund visit SURP
- 50th Anniversary Public Lecture Series
- Public Lecture Series: WHAT ARE THE CURRENT ISSUES IN URBAN RAIL PLANNING IN TOKYO?
- 2ND SEMESTER ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015 ADMISSION EXAM RESULTS
- Founding Day Celebration - UP SURP@49: Reaching for Gold
- UP-SURP celebrating its 49th Anniversary: 22 October 2014
- UP-SURP Faculty Member Recognized as 2014 Most Outstanding Zambosurian for Academe
- Visiting Japanese Professor to lecture on Urban Freight Policy Measures in Tokyo
SURP will be a globally competitive learning, research and training institution in the fields of urban, rural, and regional planning within an archipelagic and tropical environment comprised of landscapes and seascapes in a developing economy; and
SURP will be a center of excellence for learning and research in the development of innovative theories, tools, and sustainable practices in urban, rural, and regional planning adapted to developing countries.
Improving the quality of education in the school and producing highly competent planners.
Extending technical assistance to government, non-government organizations (NGOs), peoples' organizations (POs), the private sector, and other academic and research institutions on policy formulation and plan preparation for the development of localities, regions, and the nation.
Disseminating new knowledge on urban and regional planning theories, tools, and practices through the School's publications and training programs.
Protecting and advocating for the welfare of society -particularly the poor- and promoting social justice and equity in the formulation of development plans and programs.